When spring approaches we think about how decorate our garden, we return to your care after the lethargy of autumn and winter and we are ready to put it beautiful to enjoy this space of peace and relaxation during spring and summer, so today we bring you a simple idea to start dressing it in color with the plantation of the spring bulbs.
If you have in your garden a massif, a rockery or a corner to give life, spring bulbs are a good option to ensure greenness and blooming during the summer months, so we present different plants that can surprise your senses with their colors and fragrances:
- Gladioli: we all know them for their use in floristry as a cut flower and it is that these elongated flowers in the shape of a spike are ideal for forming groups in clumps of our garden.
- Cannas: they are very voluminous and have long flowering, so they can be used as shrubs to brighten the color of their flowers a corner of our garden.
- Callas: also known as water lilies, are semiaquatic plants and have a great ornamental value.
- Dahlias: they acquire a medium size and have a wide variety of colors to choose from, their flowering lasts throughout the summer so they will serve you both to decorate your garden, and fill the vases in your summer interior decoration.
- Nardos: white spikenards stand out for being spiky flowers with an incomparable fragrance flower that will liven up your placid summer nights.
Finally remember that in March it is time to prune the roses, start mowing the lawn, remove leaves and dry branches from our bushesIt is also time to apply a growth or flowering fertilizer to our plants, because a time of great activity for the plants with the arrival of the good weather is approaching and it is necessary to apply a help in the form of food to our garden.