With the arrival of spring and the approach of summer we all want to have the garden prepared, the first step and the most important is a good design that includes the idea or style that will define the essence of our garden, will organize the use of the different spaces and their development over time.
- Analyze what you want or need. The type of garden and the activities you want to do: swimming pool, barbecues, outside dining area ..., if you need a complete project or a reform.
- Check the previous status. Knowing if the land is fertile enough or what is the status of the irrigation and drainage facilities are items that can vary the budget considerably.
- Analyze the extras: lighting, furniture, pool, etc.
- Choose the season according to the weather, neither too cold nor too hot.
- Select suitable plant species, according to your climate zone and bet on vivacious and aromatic that provide you with flowers all year round and an extra fragrance.
- Contact a professional. Having the help of someone who is used to working on the subject is important, you will save costs and inconvenience.
The specialized professionals are the LandscapeIt is a professional sector that is often related to large budgets, large garden areas and certain social spheres. The Green Room is a team of young landscapers and architects that has proposed to break with the idea that hiring a garden design professional is elitist and complex. Your bet is a "useful" design that approaches the needs of the client and that allows us to achieve the maximum performance of our terrace or garden.