We are already in Spring! It is time to add color and joy to the house. It is not necessary to make big changes, with taking into account some small details will suffice. One of those little details can be the flowers ...
Decorate the different rooms of the house with flowers fresh and colorful will make the spring also notice in the interior of your house. In addition, they will bring a touch of color, joy and freshness.
Of course, flowers will need a flower vase, Right?
If you still do not have a beautiful vase in which to show off your flowers, do not worry, I'll show you a simple and very economical way to make beautiful vases to suit you and according to your tastes and the needs of your decoration.
These are the materials that you are going to do if you want to make your own custom vase:
- Recycled containers: cans, bottles, etc.
- Paper for decoupage
- Spray glue
- Decorative ribbons
And these are the steps to follow to make the vases:
As you can see in the tutorial with images you must:
- Measure the container and cut the chosen paper to decorate it with the necessary measure
- Once you have the paper cut, apply on the back of the same spray glue
- Place the paper so that it covers the surface of the container
- If you wish, you can decorate the vase with different ribbons that combine with the design of the paper. For this you just have to apply on the back of the glue tapes, just like with the paper.
- The vase is ready! The only thing left for you to do is put the flowers in it and place it in the corner you want it to decorate.