Many times we have spoken here, in Decoration2.com, of the infinity of advantages offered by a terrace. Having an outside space in the house, however small, is a privilege; If you have a small terrace or a balcony, do not hesitate to get the most out of it.
Below you can see some ideas to decorate a small terrace or balcony...
- The first thing you have to take into account is the space available and based on this select a furniture that has the appropriate dimensions.
- The folding chairs and tables are perfect for small spaces, because if at some point you need to remove the furniture, simply close it and you can save it without taking up too much space.
- In small spaces, opt for furniture with light colors, it will help you create a visual effect of spaciousness.
- Do not hesitate to include textiles in the decoration of your terrace or balcony. The cushions in the seats will help you create a more comfortable and also more cozy space, you can also combine colors with other elements such as flowers, tablecloths, etc.
- Flowers and plants are a classic in this type of spaces but, the truth is that they bring a touch of freshness and charm that could hardly be achieved with another element. In addition, they give the space a very special aroma. Pay attention also in the pots and supports in which you will place your flowers and plants, they can give a lot of play and contribute a lot to the general decoration.
- Do not hesitate to include in the decoration decorative elements that you like and give the decoration a personal touch.