A move, for any person it is a very significant and relevant fact in their life. A change always implies changes, novelties, in short, a new life.
The good part we already know ... However, a move can also lead to nerves, anxiety and stress.
So you can organize and take the move as best as possible today I'll give you some tips useful and effective.
- Before starting to pack start with the move make a general cleaning and take advantage to get rid of everything you do not need, if you do it will simplify the task, avoid unnecessary nerves and save time.
- Make a list of the tasks involved in the move: furniture that needs to be disassembled and reassembled, repairs, whether or not you need help or service to transport all the furniture, etc.
- Organize personal belongings and small things in boxes. It is very important that each box is intended for the objects and belongings of a room, at the time of unpacking, organizing and decorating your new home this will make things much easier.
- Before placing anything in the house, make a small drawing and distribute the furniture in your sketch, this way you will optimize the space of each room and avoid losing time rolling the furniture from one place to another unnecessarily and without having a clear idea .
- Finally, get organized by spaces: first a room, then the kitchen, once finished: the bathroom, then the hall ... So the work that requires decorating and enabling the house will make you more bearable since you will see the results faster. Also go little by little and spaces will help you keep the order of things and furniture yet to be located.
With this and a little patience and hope, success is assured.