Football is the sport most often followed by adults and children ... If your child is a little lover of this sport, then you can see an idea that you will love, it is a soccer-inspired table that you can make yourself .
This is the table I'm talking about:
A nice side table that simulates being a football field. Original, right?
These are the materials that you will need to make the table:
- 1 wood plank
- 4 soccer balls
- white and green paint
- masking tape
- wood cutting machine
And these are the steps to follow to make the table:
- The first thing you should do is cut the wooden plank of the size you want your table to have
- Then, mark four circles, one in each corner. You can help yourself with a plate to take the measurements and mark the circles.
- Once you have the circles marked, you should cut them with the wood cutter.
- Next mark the field lines with masking tape and paint the base green.
- When the paint is dry, you just have to place the soccer balls as legs in the holes you have made.
Below you can see the step by step in pictures:
It is as easy and economical to make a nice side table to suit the little ones in the house and it will be perfect for your room or for any play space. Do not hesitate and get down to work!